Flex Your Imagination and Nourish Your Spirit
19 Main St.
Cornish, ME 04020
Contact: Lisa and Michael Fulginiti
Cornish Trading Company
We will be re-opening June 1st!!!
Business hours will resume to our original days & times:
Open every day except Tuesday:
10:00am ~ 5:00pm
Due to guidelines given by the CDC we have made some modifications when visiting our shop. This is to ensure safety for both our customers and dealers. (As well as the owners).
1) Limited amount of customers will be allowed in at a time. (Currently 20)
2) Masks are required upon entering Cornish Trading Company.
3) Social distancing must be practiced (recommended 6ft.).
4) Aisles will be one way direction, arrows will be on the floor.
5)There are no public restrooms.
6) There will be hand sanitizer available.
7) If you're not feeling well, please respect yourself and others and arrange for another time to visit.
This is difficult for all of us... Please be patient and respectful to others as we all try and get through this. Thank you all for your understanding.
Lisa & Michael
The Cornish Trading Company, a multi-dealer antiques shop located in the center of picturesque Cornish Village, was established in 1988. Our goal is to continually delight our customers by offering a large selection of quality antiques and decorations for the home and garden. Whether you are an antiques dealer,interior designer or someone who simply enjoys browsing and admiring fine things, you are sure to find something that intrigues you.
The exhibitors at the CornishTrading Company are among the most talented and active antiques dealers in New England. An eclectic shop with emphasis on the unique, we offer early American & Continental furniture and accessories; country antiques in original paint; garden items, architectural elements and textiles; decorative furniture and objects; and furnishings for the rustic camp or seaside cottage. We sell what we like; we enjoy what we do; and it shows.
Lisa & Michael